- "Well I've got this chainmail, can it cook in that?"
The fourth character played by JP McDaniel in the Solum campaign after the end of the Original Rollplay series. She succeeds Azril, Banon and Tudagub in JP's characters. She was quite the ruthless character.
The daughter of the bastard son of Captain Valazus —the man who was the Voraci officer responsible for the deaths of Vincent, Azril and Horus. Alice's mother died during childbirth, which left her husband with the task of raising and caring for Alice.
Her father would later choose to raise Alice to live by the sword. He later died in service of Voraci —a loss which came to be the source of Alice's hatred for Voraci.
- Alice was forced to amputate her right arm after a cyclopskin had inflicted a grievous wound that shattered every bone and tore all muscles apart in it, thereby making it impossible to mend with the magics currently at the party's disposal.
- Alice named her leftover stub of an arm "little jimmy" in Rollplay Solum Ep. 3
Notable Equipment ChronologyEdit
- Locked box
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
- Lucky Rolls: It's worth noting that Alice has a Strength of 18/97—a result of a very lucky roll during the character creation process.
- Goldilocks: Slew a Mother Brown Bear and one of her cubs, which was apparently just right... (For dinner).
- Wyvern? What's a Wyvern?: Slew the supposedly powerful beast with a mighty blow in Week 3.
- WWE Superstar: Put the Werewolf in an awesome hold despite only having one arm, with a natural 20.
- Deja Vu part III: Was the first one to die in the second season.
- Week 1: 7 Orcs , Orc Leader. Baby Bear and Mumma Bear.
- Week 2: 3 Orcs.
- Week 3: Trap Door Spider, Wyvern.
- Week 5: Werewolf (Team effort with Victarian).