A player character played by Genevieve 'Livinpink' Forget in Rollplay Solum. He succeeds Abigael after the end of Rollplay the original series as her second character. He is a tall and interesting man. Enigmatic to a point, and as sly and conniving as his predecessor Abigael.
- Local Shaman of Foghaven, whose girlfriend was killed by mistake because the Voraci forces thought she was a magic user because of potions he made.
During Week 15, while he was gathering poison reagents near the town of Werra at night and inquiring about them from birds, Jhakri was ambushed by a Displacer Beast. He tried to bind the beast into the ground with tangling grass while he made his frantic escape towards the town. Unfortunately despite managing to summon his spirit wolf and insects, the Displacer Beast knocked him out and ripped him apart. Rest of the party started to search for him in the following morning. Jhakri's ripped body was found and brought into the middle of the town by the villagers, where Victarian recognized it. The rest of the companions took Jhakri's body and gave him a burial in the nearby forest.
- Known to be making and dealing opium.
- Often referred to as a Rastafarian by Ryan and Geoff , despite Jen's description stating otherwise.
Notable Equipment ChronologyEdit
- Wyvern Venom: Harvested from a Wyvern that the party killed in Week 3, it is a Catergory F Poison, which inflicts instant death to man sized creatures and high amount of instant damage to larger creatures who are immune to the instant death effects, In case of Large Creatures, take 25 instant damage, Huge creatures get dealt 20 damage, and Gigantic Creatures get dealt 15 damage.
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
- Poison Brewer: Made many vials of poison, gathered from the Wyverns stinger which helped the party, especially Viactarian on many later occasions in overcoming his foes.
- Dust in you eyes: Managed to finish off a badly wounded basilisk with his dust devil
- Meat Shield: Took a brutal hit from an ogre on Week 13 that was aimed at Karla, dropping unconscious but saving her and the baby's life.