- "I'm actually quite tall for my people."
- —Largo on several occasions
Largo Silverheart is a halfling thief player character played by Ryan Moore after the end of the Original Rollplay series. He succeeds Bregor and Horus in the Ryan character chronology. Largo is very interested in those with big muscles because he has such small ones.
- A Thief who uses the town of Foghaven as a safe place to stay of sorts, not much else is known about the little fellow.
Largo was killed by a Deepspawn during Week 12, when the creatures mouth tentacle made a maximum critical and basically ripped out and ate his head. Largo's body was left in the crypt of the templars, after Victarian covered it with a blanket. Largo was replaced by Tariq in Week 13.
- While he is a halfling he is quite tall for his people.
- In some towns he impersonated as Lord "Elias Umber", a noble from the southern fictional kingdom of "Methodmania", together with Smee, his "Servant". This got the pair in trouble in a town of Vinderfel.
Notable Equipment ChronologyEdit
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
- Grand Theft Solum: Largo has so far stolen from almost every mark he has come across, this has even once caused an incident in a town where they party was to find the thief, much to Largo's fortune, he was not discovered as the thief.
- Week 1: 2 Orc, Baby Brown Bear.
- Week 2: 2 Orcs, 2 Cyclops
- Week 7: 5 Wemics
- Week 10: 5 Sahuagin
Notable Largo/Ryan QuotesEdit
- Oh Lord.
- Never steal from friends, that's what I always say.
- If they're dead, leave them dead, that's what I always say.
- Well not "The Village People" but the people of the village.
- Excuse me miss, but you have fantastic biceps!
- I have- I have Jumping! Can I Jump the bush! I have the Jumping proficiency. I have really high Dex too, this'll come in handy! I Air Jordan over this bush.