- "It's easy to say he is the eyesore of the party."
Summary JP McDaniel's 2nd Rollplay Solum character (5th overall). He is a Gnome Multiclass character which is Thief/Fighter standing 3 foot 2, weighing 72lbs.
- A Thief/Fighter that has a history with Largo which is revealed that they were childhood friends who used to do nefarious deeds as partners.
Smee left the party suddenly at the end of Week 15 claiming he had "some important things to take care of", after talking to a mysterious halfling in the town of Werra. He rode off with his pony without saying much to the rest of the party. Smee was replaced by Zanzil on the following week. Staying true to his tradition of 'unique' choices, Smee was the first character to ever retire from the party without dying.
- He is the smallest Gnome you will ever see
- Can talk to squirrels, moles, rats and other earth based critters.
- First multiclass character in Rollplay
- Rolled a 17 for hotness, making him against all odds the most handsome character in Rollplay history, tied with Tariq and Voytek Redhorn.
Notable Equipment ChronologyEdit
- Dagger +1 - Looted off a Wemic in Week 7
- Cloak of Elvenkind - Reward from the Templar's after completing their test
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
Notable Smee/JP QuotesEdit
- "Does he like corn on the cob up the ass?"
- "Its easy to say he is the eye sore of the party?"